Birth Doula Services
Are you pregnant and feeling overwhelmed by all the decisions you have to make? Are you anxious about coping with the pain and intensity of labour? Are you wondering how your partner will be able to best support you?
You will feel confident and supported with calm, knowledgeable, professional doula support.
"Rachel and Christine made what could be a stressful process amazing!!! They are a wealth of knowledge, strength, support, coaching, love, and encouragement...My husband found that the support was invaluable to him and only added to him being the amazing support person that I needed."
YOUR INVESTMENT IN BIRTH DOULA SERVICES INCLUDES:
- Two in-depth prenatal meetings to build respectful, trusting relationships with you and your partner.
- Access to our extensive lending library.
- 24/7 on call coverage, beginning from the time we are hired.
- Professional, caring, and comprehensive backup doula support.
- Continuous labour support, including comfort measures for pain coping and gentle nurturing throughout.
- Support and guidance for your partner.
- Hands on help with baby's first feed.
- Two weeks of on-call phone/text/email support, 24/7, after baby is born.
- A postpartum visit, to reflect on your birth, answer any questions you may have, and complete our time together.
When you go into labour, don't worry about remembering what to do when - Call your doula!
She will make sure that you and your partner are cared for and loved on your big day, remind you of your preferences, meet your needs, and squeeze your hips. When your baby is born, she will make sure to snap a few pictures to capture that incredible moment, and then help you feed your baby for the first time - however you choose.
As you transition into parenthood, your doula remains available to support you. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the birth, newborn care, healing and recovery, and to connect you with services in your community that you may want or need.
*A $450 deposit is due when the contract is signed with balance due at 36 weeks
"Thank you so much for your support and guidance leading up to our big day. It was so reassuring to have someone with that level of knowledge explain and walk us through our birth options. I never felt like I was judged nor did I feel pressure to take any particular route. Preparing for birth can be stressful and scary and it was wonderful to have Paige's calm and reassuring demeanor and knowledge to help my husband and I work through our birthing process."