Postpartum Doula Services
Are you anxious about caring for your newborn baby? Worried about balancing your new family's needs? Have no idea how many wet and poopy diapers you should be seeing?
We provide Caring, reliable, knowledgeable support So You begin your parenting journey with confidence.
"Paige is amazing. She is amazing to talk with, learn from, and be supported by. She helps a great deal with postpartum blues and depression, always being supportive, compassionate, and encouraging. She helps you feel like everything is okay and everything you are going through is normal. She has your back every step of the way."
YOUR INVESTMENT IN POSTPARTUM DOULA SERVICES INCLUDES:
- One in-depth prenatal meeting to discuss your postpartum needs and plan.
- Access to our extensive lending library.
- A nurturing, restful home atmosphere to encourage healing and recovery.
- Assistance with newborn care and soothing.
- Hands on support with infant feeding, whether breast or bottle.
- Light housekeeping duties such as meal prep, laundry, dishes, and tidying.
- Care and support for older siblings as they adjust to the new baby.
- Support and guidance for your partner.
An extra set of hands, We Will Support you With COMPASSIONATE AND UNDERSTANDING HEARTs.
We believe it truly takes a village to raise a family. You don't have to do this alone. With love and kindness, we will meet your postpartum needs so that you can focus on the most important thing: your new baby.
*Minimum booking of three (3) hours
Postpartum doula services are currently provided by Rachel Parris.
"Paige is very professional and reliable. She gave us the help and support we needed after our son came home...She gave us the overall feeling that we had someboday to fall back on in case we found something difficult or had no idea what we were doing."
- Jen & Kirk