Postpartum Doula Services
Are you anxious about caring for your newborn baby? Worried about balancing your new family's needs? Have no idea how many wet and poopy diapers you should be seeing?
You can expect caring, reliable, knowledgeable support so you can begin your parenting journey with confidence.
"Jules was a lovely addition to our post twins support team! From the moment she walked in the door, on the days she came to work for us, I felt a sense of relief just knowing "she's got this"...Whether it was washing bottles, flipping pancakes, or wearing a baby in a sling I always felt like the time Jules invested with us was steeped in genuine passion, care, and love. If you are so lucky as to have Jules come work with you through this delicate time you will know exactly what I'm talking about! "
YOUR INVESTMENT IN POSTPARTUM DOULA SERVICES INCLUDES:
- One in-depth prenatal meeting to discuss your postpartum needs and plan.
- Access to our extensive lending library.
- A Newborn Home Audit, including a personalized information sheet with ideas and suggestions of how to effectively prepare your home for the arrival of your baby.
- A nurturing, restful home atmosphere to encourage healing and recovery.
- Assistance with newborn care and soothing.
- Hands on support with infant feeding, whether breast or bottle.
- Light housekeeping duties such as meal prep, laundry, dishes, and tidying.
- Care and support for older siblings as they adjust to the new baby.
- Support and guidance for your partner.
An extra set of hands, We Will Support you With COMPASSIONATE AND UNDERSTANDING HEARTs.
We believe it truly takes a village to raise a family. You don't have to do this alone. With love and kindness, we will meet your postpartum needs so that you can focus on the most important thing: your new baby.
*Minimum booking of three (3) hours
**Minimum booking of six (6) hours
"Paige is very professional and reliable. She gave us the help and support we needed after our son came home...She gave us the overall feeling that we had someboday to fall back on in case we found something difficult or had no idea what we were doing."
- Jen & Kirk