When your kids go back to school this fall, will you need time to replenish your heart and mind?
An Afternoon of Holistic Self-Care
Five Elements Birth Services and Aditi Loveridge, Mindfulness Coach and Teacher have partnered to offer you an afternoon of holistic self-care.
The afternoon includes:
- A smudging of the space and each participant (if they choose) to clear the space of any negative energies that might be present
- We will use meditation to mindfully move through YIN yoga* postures to connect body and mind (no yoga or meditation experience necessary and postures can be adapted for pregnancy)
- Journals will be provided for reflection and to set new intentions for the coming months
- A Salt Bowl Ceremony to deepen your intentions. Each participant adds their own special ingredient (essential oils, sage, finely chopped citrus peel, lavender, honey, sugar, etc) to the bowl. Once the ceremony is completed, everyone gets to take a jar of the intention-filled salt home. It is a beautiful reminder not only of your intentions, but also of our connection to one another as a community.
- Each participant will receive a free guided meditation recording from Aditi Loveridge and a swag bag full of local goodies, discounts, and coupons!
- A safe and supportive environment to try something new with like-minded people
*Please bring yoga mats if you have them
WHEN: SEPTEMBER 16, 2018 | 2:00PM - 4:00PM
WHERE: JOY & VITALITY CENTRE | 163 QUARRY PARK BLVD SE
Tickets are $38 and include journals, epsom salts to take home, free guided meditation, and swag bag!
There is space for 16 participants.